Monday, September 27, 2004

Mr. Bigsoup

Since so many of my latest posts have either been (1) pictures or (2) boring tri-related news, I thought I'd give you, my readers, a break.

Go give these sites a shot:

(1) An open letter to a crackhead entitled "Dear Crackhead."
(2) Maddox. I especially like the post about Top Gun.

Anywayyyyys. Swim practice went well yesterday, thank you. Coach gave me a couple of helpful tips:

(1) Extend and hold the left arm at the top of the stroke
(2) DON'T BEND THE ELBOW

After swim practice I went on a fruitless search for window screens. It seems that window screens must be custom-made as there is no such thing as a standard window size. People, what is up with this? Don't they realize that standardization is the engine of prosperity?

Then I came home, took a power nap and made some more killer chicken soup and green chile cornbread. My roommate now calls me "Mr. Bigsoup."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home