Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I wish I had more time to blog, but the Deuces Wild Xterra is coming up quickly, and my free time is spent training.

I got my bike back from the shop yesterday. After years of deferred maintenance, the entire rear wheel was on the verge of collapse: chewed-up spokes, a gummy rear hub, etc. However, after parting with a small sack of ducats, I have a shiny, brand new rear tire. Mavic 317 rim, XT hub, new cassette and chain. Only the tire and inner tube were retained, and both are fairly new themselves. (Note: WTB WeirWolf 2.1s KICK ASS!)

My blog list is hopelessly out of date, and one day (probably the same day I update my 401(k) investment options) I'll update it. Rest assured, all y'all are feeling my blog love.

One last note: In case you're worrying that I'm not getting my gay on enough, don't. Last night my roommate and I listened to Dusty Springfield's Greatest Hits and invented videos for each song. On the sad songs, she was usually walking alone through Central Park during the fall. On the happy songs, she was backed by a horn section in matching powder blue suits. Go-go boots featured prominently in each video.

-------------------------------

On the Jukebox: spoon - the two sides of monsieur valentine; dump - pop life; cordouroy - ponytail; the kinks - rock and roll fantasy; dusty springfield - spooky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home