Thursday, December 08, 2005

Monsieur De December? C'est Moi.

It seems that the good folks at PacWest Athletics have nothing better to do than to designate me as Member of the Month (or "Monsieur de December"). While I am flattered by the title, I'm bummed that I wasn't able to completely eradicate a most heinous picture of me that they originally posted. From the PacWest home page, if you click on my details, you can see a very nice picture of me hauling ass down the Flume Trail above Lake Tahoe. The unfortunate head shot on the main page was taken right before the finish line at the Lake Sonoma Xterra. While at least my dubious fashion choices and pasty skin have been hidden, you can still espy* far too much scalp for my liking. Which really sucks. Because though I'm sure to be bald some day, I ain't bald yet.

I guess that'll learn me to wear a cap on the run course.

* Not to be confused with the award or former Agriculture secretary or current Mississippi state representative of the same name.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

2:16 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Thanks, Beans!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

Ever curious to view those who read me, I went there.

Hot, with or without the hat.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks, Farm. There's plenty hotter 'round these parts.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home