Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hotel Soap Project No. 4


Manufacturer: agua
Product Name: Body Scrub
Source: St. Martin's Lane, London
What's hot?: Clean, vaguely medicinal scent; exfoliating beads
What's not?: Hard plastic bottle
Comments: Who's the chucklehead who decided to use a hard plastic bottle for this product? While hard plastic bottles might be OK for shampoo, it's definitely not OK for this body scrub. This is a viscous product, people. It doesn't pour. It doesn't come out when I shake it. I have to insert my pinkie into the bottle and let the product ooze over my finger. If I'm going to ooze in the morning, I want to ooze on my own terms, not on the terms of my body scrub.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Voran, your description of this particular body scrub is fitting as it also describes the hotel. For anyone who has stayed at an Ian Schragger - they are form over function! Yes, the staff is very attractive, and yes, Philippe Starke designs a mean hotel (though I could use a bit more light), however, the staff is not very helpful and as I mentioned earlier, the hotel's are crazy dark. This little bottle, like the hotel, is cute, but once you get past the first impression, you could do without the headache.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home