Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yet another tardy post. But I've been busy.

On Saturday I drove up to Tahoe to pre-ride the national championship race course. The weekend before that I was in Geyserville for the Lake Sonoma Xterra. The weekend before that I was in Sisters, Oregon for the Sisters High Cascades Xterra. You really should make the drive up there sometime. Mt. Shasta is lovely this time of year.

The good news is that all was not for...ummm...naught. While I missed earning national championship points in Sisters by 27 freakin' seconds, I took 15th place at Lake Sonoma against much stronger age group competition. I now have a hammerlock on 18th place in the South West region. Not that 18th place will get me to the national championship or anything, but it's still nice to say I'm there.

Lake Sonoma Xterra
02:40:19 OA 75/117 AG 15/26

Sisters High Cascades Xterra
03:00:18 OA 93/130 AG 16/19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home