Monday, June 21, 2004

Well, It's Better Than a Road Biker Being Attacked By a Road Lion

So it seems I didn't escape unscathed from Mt. Tam after all. This morning I woke up with an itchy right leg. I didn't bother to examine it, since I assumed it was poison oak. Although where I would have run into poison oak on Mt. Tam is unclear. The trails we rode were veritable mountain bike superhighways. Along some parts one could endo, roll a couple of times and still not hit the edge of the trail.

Upon examination of said itchy spot, I realized that it doesn't appear to be poison oak at all. It's red and itchy all right, but there's no blistering. Which leads me to wonder what could possibly cause the itchiness. Chiggers? Noseeums? Eensy weensy mountain lions? The possiblities are endless.

On the stereo: Beulah, The Coast Is Never Clear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home