Monday, May 08, 2006

Wild Seed Wildflower 2006


I went down to the Wildflower Triathlon this weekend. I was a last-minute substitution for my friend Ali, who had a knee injury and couldn't run.

We did the Wildflower long course, which is a half Ironman distance (1.2 mi swim, 56 mi bike, 13.1 mi run). Jill did the swim. Anne (fresh from running the Boston Marathon) did the bike. I did the run.

I had never run a half marathon before, so I was interested in seeing how well I could do.

Team Schwabee's Angels
6:39:04
AG 31/41 (Open Mixed)

My run split was 2:03:32, good enough for 646th overall (out of 1755) and 15th place in our division (out of 41).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Dionne Farris shout-out! :>)

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here!

- Dionne

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home