Thursday, October 28, 2004

Guilty Pleasures

So it has been a long but rapidly-moving day today. I have been driving the value chain by performing mission-critical activities loading a lot of data files, which has incentivized me to enhance my knowledge base led me to surf the Internet.

And that's how I stumbled across FuggingItUp and its equally evil twin Fametracker.

FuggingItUp is two gals who comb the Getty Images archives for tragic images of the Hollywood demimonde (or is that hemi-demi-semimonde).

I think the best part about FuggingItUp is that it makes fun of people I've never heard of. It's one thing to rip on Nicole Kidman or Lil' Kim (because where's the sport in that?) but quite another to devote multiple columns to Bai Ling and the Pelson Twins.

Fametracker is just like FuggingItUp except without the photos. But more dudes. Except for Ben Affleck. And Aaron Carter, who is a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home