Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ten Four Gay Things I Like

1. You know that song by Kylie Minogue that they always play at the gym? The one where she says if you don't give her what she needs she's going out on the dancefloor to get it? Yeah, that one. I can't remember what it's called or which album it was on. But I do know it was either on that one album she had or the other one.

2. Moopia. Can't get enough of that stuff. OK, so it's really not called moopia. It's called "marabou," which is actually a kind of stork. Feather boas are made of marabou (or more likely, artificial marabou product). But I can't ever remember the word "marabou." So I call it moopia. And now that I think about it, I really don't like marabou. I just like to say "moopia."

3. Candles. Because they flicker.

4. - 9. [Reserved for future use]

10. Dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home