Saturday, June 26, 2004

Bill Gates' Blog

The Seattle Times reported on Friday that not only is Bill Gates "enthusiastic about blogging," he may start his own blog. What the Seattle Times doesn't know is that he has been blogging for quite some time. While for privacy reasons I can't reveal his blog's URL, Mr. Gates graciously permitted me to post one of his entries.

June 10, 2004
Me and Melinda saw Madonna in San Jose last night. That show was HOTT!!!! OMG, she's like, what, 60 or something and she still looks AMAZING!!! And she totally sang all my faves. I mean, when she sang "Hanky Panky" I just about DIED!! I was screaming all night.
When M and me found out that Madonna was on tour, we thought, "Cool!" She can come to Seattle and we'll build her a stadium. We'll call it the MadonnaDome or something. But then we found out she wasn't coming to Seattle at all. :-(
Anyways, we were super lucky to get tickets. The morning they were selling tickets I was being deposed by a bunch of lawyer dudes from Oracle about the PeopleSoft merger. Whatevs. But Melinda was on Ticketmaster like stizzink on shizznit. Plus Jeff said that if he got tickets and we didn't, he'd sell some to us. What a guy.
We ended up getting some of the $150 seats. They were pretty good, in the center back by the mixing booth.
I called my friend Frank to see if we could crash at his pad. He's got a seriously sweet place in Seacliff, with a spare bedroom AND bathroom. I knew he had been convicted and everything, but I was pretty sure they hadn't hauled him off to jail yet. When I called him, he said that the whole thing was on appeal and that if he did go to jail it wouldn't be for years. I wasn't going to ask, but he even volunteered to pick us up from the airport. What a bro! I owe him big time. I woulda bought CSFB for him if it would have made him feel better, but it's not as if he works for them anymore. So I dunno. I'm not real good with this kind of stuff. Maybe I'll take him out to Chili's.
Melinda scored some cheap tix on Alaska and we were set. But Melinda, I love that gal but she ain't too good with directions. She got us tix to San Jose, NOT Frisco. And San Jose is like hella down there. In bad traffic it's a total beeyotch of a drive. AND the flight was at 6:15 AM. But she saved $20. (sigh)
When I called Frankie I thought he'd be hella pissed and stuff, but he was soooo cool about it. Forget Chili's. I'm taking him to PF Chang's.
So the big day rolls around and we sleep right through the alarm. We were up pretty late the night before at the Mandonna concert. Mandonna is this all-male Madonna cover band. We were rocking to "Lucky Star" and other faves and having a REALLY good time, if you catch my drift.
We call Frank as we're busting tail down to the airport. Turns out it's a good thing we were late, cuz Super Diamond was playing at Bimbo's and he got pretty hammered.
So to make a long story short, Frankie was a total stud and got us to the concert.
When we got there we found our seats and I went looking for Steve. I knew that he was gonna be there but he was only able to score some of the $90 tix. At least they were good seats near the front of the upper section. When I called him earlier he told me to be on the lookout cuz he had something for me. When I heard that my ears pricked up, cuz Steve always has the best shit. And sure enough when I found him he he drops this GYNORMOUS joint in my hand. He looks at me real serious and says, "You know the 'i' in iPod? It stands for 'indica.'"
Then Larry calls me up. What a doucher. Turns out he's in the $750 VIP section with Scott and Carly (rrowr!). Bitch knows he owes me BIG TIME for this PeopleSoft stuff, but does he invite me to sit with him in the VIP section? Nooooooooo. I mean, it's so painfully obvious he wants a piece of Carly's (totally HOTT) bidness.
Whatevs. Madonna is such a STAR that none of Larry's buttwipe attitude matters. She sang all the hits and gave 'em to you FIERCE!!! I wanna have her babies. LOL.
Well, G2G.

Bill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I was at that concert, too! I just did a search for Madonna but I like spelled it wrong or something, and I found your blog. Is this for real? This is so kewl. Are you really bill Gates?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home